Thanks for your interest in a synod-wide conversation on Gathering Well! Select below which discussions you would like to be a part of (don't worry, you aren't locked into this and can change your mind later on!) Within a few days of signing up, you will receive an invitation to join Basecamp and access the discussion board.
Guidelines for our conversation:
- You don't have to wait until you read the whole book before posting! Share your thoughts and questions as they arise!
- Keep the conversation going! Check Basecamp regularly to respond to others' thoughts, or set alerts for when responses are made.
- The goal is to learn together, with and from one another, so ask questions for clarification, disagree respectfully, and assume the best possible intentions.
- The thread for each book will begin 2-3 weeks prior to the live conversation:
- Community: June 25
- Digital Cathedral: July 12
- The Art of Gathering: August 1
- Fierce Conversations: August 26