- About Us
- 2022 Assembly
- Public Church
- Colorado Advocacy Ministry
- New Mexico Advocacy
- Immigration/Border Ministry
- Creation Care Team
- Living Faith: Church in Society
- Boulder County Fire Response
- Colorado 2022 Day at the Capitol
- Global Church
- Lilly 3E
How Do I Get Started?
Excellence in Leadership (EiL) is designed for rostered ministers and lay leaders, perhaps a ministry team of three of four. However, it can easily accommodate individuals who want to grow personally and spiritually.
Prior to registering, please review your calendar and the program schedule. To build healthy, effective, experiential learning communities, it is critical that participants make the gatherings of these communities a priority, be as fully present as possible, and engage in the learning activities. Your group will be led by a team of trainers who will be your primary contact and will work with you in the event of an absence.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 2, 2022. Register now!
Please make payment when registering. The program consists of four semesters over an 18-month period. The first payment is for the first semester only.
Cost per person, per semester, is $250. Payment can be made in one of two ways:
Paying via check:
- Make your $250 check payable to Rocky Mountain Synod and mail to: Excellence in Leadership, Rocky Mountain Synod, 7375 Samuel Drive, Denver, CO, 80221.
Paying via credit card:
- Click the link below. Or on the RMS website, scroll to the bottom of any page and click on the green "Give" box.
- Choose "Excellence in Leadership Registration" and check the box indicating you will be paying the credit card fee. It is your responsibility to pay the credit card fee.
Please direct questions to Dana Anderson, EiL program manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 1 Schedule (Sessions 1-7)