Please submit your items for the RMS eConnection email newsletter prior to noon each Monday for the Wednesday issue. Please use this handy guide so we don't have to edit for consistency:
- Dates should be listed like this: Tuesday, July 3 at 10 p.m.
- Don't use 2nd or 3rd or 4th in dates. Just the number.
- Type one space at the end of a sentence, not two.
- Please write in third person: "They ask that you RSVP" is correct, not "We ask that you RSVP."
- The period goes inside quotes: "This is correct." "This is not correct".
- Give a brief summary of the event or item and provide a link to a website or document for more information.
- Edit your submission so that it will fill the box and not require any scrolling. Those who want the details will click the link.
We will run your entry at the time we receive it for two to three weeks. We suggest you submit an event in advance to get it on people's calendars, then again several weeks prior to any registration deadline or actual date.