Abiding Hope Church, an Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) congregation in Littleton, Colorado, is seeking a Spirit-filled child of God with experience in digital content and audio-visual services to serve as our Director of Digital Arts. This person will work closely with the Lead Servant for Worship Life to create and implement a vibrant, engaging and transforming worship life that seeks to connect all people with our inclusive theology and God’s vision of love and life for all people. This position’s primary purpose is to create and expand our digital and online presence, allowing people to engage in our worship life and access our resources from around the world.
Based in Littleton, Colorado, Abiding Hope Church is a radically inclusive community of God’s children who are called to be the heart, hands, and feet of Jesus in the world. This mission is meant to inspire how and what we do as we live into our vision of a wholly unleashed faith community. Through authentic worship, intentional relationships, sacrificial service, and radical generosity, we wrestle with worldly demands both personally and collectively. To learn more about our community, please visit abidinghope.org
Worship at Abiding Hope is engaging, diverse, and multi-generational. We consistently explore creative ways to include people in the worship experience, either as leader or worshipper, in person or online. Our online presence has expanded and has become a spiritual resource for people around the world. The ideal candidate for this position will help us continue to advance in ways that will help worship impact and transform lives, both on-site and on-line.
Specific responsibilities within this position include:
- Create, edit, and distribute digital content to be used in worship online and in person;
- Film and record content for online worship;
- Manage online worship platforms;
- Serve as primary support for all needs associated for hosting online worship;
- Lead and equip the Technical Arts Team;
- Primary person for creating and maintaining excellent sound quality in our worship center;
- Maintain and care for technical equipment and inventory;
- Oversee worship studio and worship center technical equipment and needs;
- A more inclusive list of responsibilities available upon request.
You will thrive in this position with the following qualifications:
- Lead a life that resonates with our theology and core values, understanding that God continues to go to work on us through our victories and failures;
- Demonstrated high level of creative media vision, as well as the technical skills to achieve and implement the vision.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of audio/visual equipment (including soundboard, amps and speakers, video camera, lighting, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar);
- Capacity to understand our worship style in order to produce the necessary supportive content;
- Ability to excel in collaboration (w/ Lead Servant for Worship Life, Pastors, staff, musicians, etc)
- Ability to invite, inspire, and equip servants into the technical arts ministry;
- Desire to grow and develop as the church and position evolve;
- Capacity to continually learn and stay up to date on technological advances;
- A passion and ability to be creative;
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Full job description available upon request. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and examples of created content to:
Glenn Hecox (Lead Servant for Worship Life) at email@example.com.
Address: 6337 S. Robb Way, Littleton, CO 80127
Posted May 27, 2021