Atonement Lutheran Church (ELCA) of Boulder, Colorado is seeking an office administrator to run our church office beginning mid-March. The Tuesday-Friday, 28 hour per week position reports to the Lead Pastor, works with the Pastors, other church staff and members of Atonement Lutheran Church to support the congregation’s ministry.
It is desired that applicants have evidence of successful experience or skills in an office-related environment. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Essential to the position:
- An understanding of Christian faith with a willingness to share in the ministry of the congregation to members and visitors and participate in prayer and devotions in staff meetings.
- Business office skills to include proficiency in the use of standard office equipment such as Microsoft Office 2010, basic image editing and willingness to learn how to do basic updates to the Atonement website.
- Organizational skills to ensure daily, weekly and monthly activities of the church are completed in a timely fashion and to ensure effective use of volunteers.
- People skills including the ability to communicate effectively, good listening skills and cultivating a positive environment to help others feel comfortable.
- Ability to prioritize many responsibilities with frequent interruptions.
- Command of English composition and punctuation.
Application form may be found at the church website: www.atonementboulder.org.
Submit letter of interest, resume and application form to:
Chair, Administrator Search Committee
Atonement Lutheran Church
685 Inca Parkway
Boulder, CO 80303
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Posted January 26, 2017