- About Us
- 2022 Assembly
- Public Church
- Colorado Advocacy Ministry
- New Mexico Advocacy
- Immigration/Border Ministry
- Creation Care Team
- Living Faith: Church in Society
- Boulder County Fire Response
- Colorado 2022 Day at the Capitol
- Global Church
- Lilly 3E
3E is partnering with the Arizona State University Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation to offer Best Skills Best Churches. Best Skills Best Churches, offered online, is a graduate/executive level certificate program designed to advance rostered ministers’ and lay leaders’ knowledge and skills for effective management of congregations and ministries.
Best Skills Best Churches will cover:
- Volunteers in Service
- Legal Aspects of Governance
- Effective Communication and Handling Conflict
- Marketing and Community Presence
- Financial Management for Effective Service
- Fundraising Aspects of Stewardship.
Best Skills Best Churches will meet from 6:30 – 9:30 pm (except in December from 5:30 – 8:30 pm) on the following dates:
- July 12 & 14
- August 2 & 4
- September 6 & 8
- October 4 & 6
- November 1 & 3
- December 6 & 8
While the cost for each participant is $875, the 3E grant will provide each participant a $725 scholarship so that the total cost for the entire course for you is only $150.
To enroll in Best Skills Best Churches, visit https://na.eventscloud.com/
For further information, contact Pastor Michael Tassler, 3E Program Director, at email@example.com.